Chemoprevention of colon cancer: systematic review of preclinical studies in rats & mice.
Clik here to go back to main page & database
Colon Cancer Prevention: Website map (= table of contents)
- Main homepage in English / Page principale en Français / (true full map)
- --- Pages explaining diet, cancer, end-points, and models ---
- A Simple Summary for humans interested in chemo-prevention for themselves: What do we learn from these trials?
- Bref Résumé pour les gens intéressés pour eux-mêmes: Que nous disent toutes ces études ?
- Page on aberrant crypt foci: What are ACF?
- Page on colon and crypts micro-anatomy: Crypts show
- Page on azoxymethane, dimethylhydrazine, and other carcinogens: AOM & DMH
- Page on chemoprevention (definition & links): chemoprevention
- Page on Min mice and other mutant mice: What are Min mice?
- Page on clinical trials in human volunteers & comparison with animals: Human trials
- Meta-Analysis of Aspirin, Beta-caroten, Calcium and Wheat-Bran studies in rodents and in humans: Meta-Analysis
- Comments from scientists and M.D. telling the site is useful, and links to their pages: Guestbook
- Page with nutrition recommendations to prevent cancer: dietary guidelines
- Recommandations alimentaires contre le cancer: Que manger ?
- --- Pages explaining the database and the tables ---
- Page with detailed explanations on all tables: Full Explanations
- Brief page with quick explanations on Tumor table
- Brief page with quick explanations on ACF table
- Brief page with quick explanations on Min mice table
- Brief page with quick explanations on Huge table
- Page on potency (definition, calculation, examples): potency
- Page on the abbreviations used in the database: abbreviations
- Page with all the chemopreventive agents / Tous les agents de chimioprévention
- Causes for not including a study in this database: Why NOT in the Database?
- Refs & abstracts that are not in PubMed, tumor refs
- Refs & abstracts that are not in PubMed, ACF refs
- Refs & abstracts that are not in PubMed, Huge refs
- Refs & abstracts that are not in PubMed, Prom ACF refs
- Refs not kept in the base (shown only on mirror site)
- --- Chemoprevention & Promotion Database: 14 dynamic [Tables] ---
- Database on tumor prevention: [Tumors]
- Data base on ACF prevention: [ACF]
- Databank on Apc+/- Min mice :[Min]
- Database on human clinical trials:[Man]
- Huge table gathering all rodent prevention studies: [Huge] (no data)
- Database on ACF promotion (in construction): [PromACF]
- Database on Tumor promotion (in construction): [PromTum]
- Meta-Analysis of all Aspirin studies (2 tables & 4 figures) : [aspirin]
- Meta-Analysis of all Calcium studies (2 tables & 6 figures): [calcium]
- Meta-Analysis of all Carotene studies (1 table & 2 figures): [B-carotene]
- Meta-Analysis of all Wheat Bran studies (2 tables & 6 figures): [wheat bran]
- --- Links to companion websites ---
- Mirror site, with more frequent updates and changes: corpet.free.fr
- Pages pointing towards this site (incoming links): Friends
- Text, full comments on the Tumor.free Methods
- Text, full comments on the Tumor.free Results
- Text, full comments on the Tumor.free Discussion
- Text, introduction to above pages Tumor.free Introduction
Clik here to go back to main page
Corpet DE & Taché S, 2002, Nutrition & Cancer - & - DE Corpet & F Pierre, 2003, Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prevention
http://www.inra.fr/reseau-nacre/sci-memb/corpet/indexan.html & Mirror site